A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. We're searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organisations.
First and foremost, we're looking for a leader who understands how to leverage real data and capitalise on business trends and opportunities. Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills.
Job roles and responsibilities
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organizations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client database updated
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Must possess strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure
Send your CV to [email protected] by January 15, 2021