The Business Standard has a job opening for "Business Development Manager" post to take charge of its Digital Commercial Operation.
It is a challenging and target-oriented job that requires good knowledge of digital news media, digital revenue streaming, creativity and business networking.
The person must have knowledge of how websites generate revenue and should be updated with the latest tools and techniques.
- Drawing up strategy for digital business growth
- Planning and implementing activities as per strategy
- Preparing and delivering pitches for clients
- Developing partnerships with stakeholders for revenue
- Connect with content producers to match the demand of clients
- Have a good understanding of the media businesses
- Designed communication materials, which include e-mail templates, animated videos, web banners, social media and website posts for promotions our newspaper contents
- Based on our contents
- Sponsorship for web/ Multi Contents
- Based on his/her ideas in line of our content
- Develop Sellable segments/ page
- Organize sellable events
- Pitch ideas to news and feature teams to develop marketable content
- Provide quarterly and annual business plan
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Will be self-driven to find every opportunity to figure business pitches
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors
- Monitor market competition and provide innovative ideas to stand out
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful business developmentcampaigns
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of marketing tools and best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- The applicants should have experience in Media industries
- Strong team management and excellent written and verbalcommunication skills both in English & Bangla.
- At least 8-10 years of experience in relevant field
Send your CV to [email protected] by January 15, 2021