We offer a competitive work environment where skills and performance matter above everything else
English daily "The Business Standard" is looking for newsroom copy editors.
People with high proficiency in English language and knowledge in business and economics are encouraged to apply for the post of sub-editor.
Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver on time are of paramount importance while working in team is a must.
We offer a competitive work environment where skills and performance matter above everything else.
- Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading news reports
- Verifying information and story details
- Writing headlines, photo captions
- Assisting in designing page layouts
- Age at least 24 years
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Media/Newspaper industries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills and experience in creative content writing both Bangla and English
Please email your CV to [email protected]