Popular actor Jaya Ahsan is undoubtedly one of the successful actors of our time. She has acted in multiple critically acclaimed and commercially successful films. On the occasion of her birthday, we take a look at some interesting and little-known facts about her.
Award-winning actor Jaya Ahsan embarked on her career through TV plays, but she also has gained immense popularity in Bangladeshi films and has made her mark in the Kolkata film industry as well in recent years.
This year the noted actor doesn't have any special birthday plans due to the on-going pandemic.
On Jaya Ahsan's birthday, here are a few interesting facts about our favourite actor.
• Jaya Ahsan loves to eat carrots. For this habit, Jaya's friends and family compared her to rabbits to her childhood and called her "rabbit."
• Before starting out as an actor, Jaya worked as a journalist at Bhorer Kagoj.
• The acclaimed actor loves animals. She has a pet dog, called, "Cleo." Jaya spends her leisure time with her dog.
• The gorgeous actor regularly uses coconut oil to maintain her flawless skin and beautiful hair.
• Jaya works out regularly and gets eight hours of sleep every day to keep herself fit and healthy.
• Usually, Jaya uses her own make-up products on films sets.
• The list of Jaya's favourite actresses includes Shila Ahmed, Shamima Naznin, Suborna Mustafa, and Jane Merrow.
• "Debi," "Dubshatar," and Bishorjan are Jaya's favourite films, among all the films she appeared in.
• The popular actor owns a production house, C Te Cinema. "Debi" was produced from her production house. Jaya has announced a new film, "Phurut" being produced from her production house. The film is in its pre-production stage now.
• Jaya Ahsan's maiden name is Jaya Masud. She adopted the surname 'Ahsan' from her ex-husband Faisal Ahsan.
She made the remark when participating in an online programme, titled 'Dure Thekeo Jure Thaki- Ei Akale', organised by theatre troupe Prachyanat on Thursday.
This month, Jaya Ahsan participated in a Facebook livestream, organized by the theatre troupe Prachyanat. The chat show is called "Dure Thekeo Jege Thaki, Ei Akale."