Assistant Manager-Business Development, Cards
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: Assistant Manager-Business Development, Cards
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage strong business relationship with discount and EMI partners of card services.
- Negotiate and maintain standard agreements with vendors and other service providers for promotional activities of cards.
- On-board EMI & Discount partners for the card services.
- Deliver superior service & maintain close contact with all partner merchants.
- Design and develop lucrative card products to attract good customers.
- Ensure product value proposition meets client needs and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Conduct market research to gain insight into client borrowing needs.
- Define and execute strategic product road-maps to build new products, enhance existing products or improve performance.
- Track and understand industry trends, research findings and competitive innovations.
- Provide business analysis and reporting on a periodic basis.
- Monitor client feedback and drive best in class client experience.
- Minimum Master's in any discipline with no third division in academic records.
- Minimum 4 (Four) Years' work experience in card business development in any leading commercial Bank/ Financial Institution.
Competencies & skills:
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Senior Officer/Principal Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.