Assistant Manager, Media
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Media/Advertisement/Event Management|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Name of Position: Assistant Manager, Media
- As an integral part of the Brand team, understand and contribute to our objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding the best media platforms for the target audience and the provided budget.
- A sharp, analytical mind with a history of turning data into actionable insights and recommendations to optimize ad campaigns.
- Gather and analyze data from TV, Radio, and other Advertisement platforms.
- Monitor competitors and being aware of the local and international trends
- Keeping up to date with fluctuations in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
- Maintaining good relationships with agency, Tv Channels
- Securing the best airtime slots and managing media bookings with best price and quality.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and using this data based on ROI to manage future campaigns.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- Age 27 to 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply