|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||06 February, 2021|
BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for the following positions in its Audit department under the Internal Control & Compliance Division:
- Associate Manager/Manager, Distribution Audit
- Associate Manager/Manager, Head Office Audit
- Associate Manager/Manager, Information Systems & Vigilance Audit
- Perform audit, pre-audit, inspection as per audit calendar
- Assist in developing audit work Program
- Supervise audit fieldwork and stakeholder engagement
- Review working paper, audit reports
- Perform special review if assigned by Head of Audit
- Assist in training and development
- Assist in forming data analytics team.
For Distritution & Head Office Audit
- Minimum 5 years' experience. Experience in Financial Service industry is desirable but not mandatory;
- CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA partially or fully qualified;
- Bachelor degree from reputed university;
- Advance skill in report writing in English. Ability to type Bangla will be considered as added advantage;
- Experience in risk-based auditing and business process review will be considered as added advantage;
- Quick learner, ability to work under pressure and team player;
- Sound negotiation skills are desirable.
For Information Systems & Vigilance Audit
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in IT/Security Audit preferably in Financial Industry;
- Programming experience in any language with excellent analytical skill and logical reasoning on algorithm will be preferred;
- Knowledge on Core Banking Solution, SWIFT, BACH, EFT, RTGS, NPSB, Card Management System, e-Commerce solutions and Payment Gateway solutions etc.;
- OCP certifications will be an added advantage;
- Practical knowledge on AD, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, SCEP, Exchange Server, Network Equipment of multi OEM;
- Thorough understanding of ICT security guideline provided by Bangladesh bank and hands-on experience on those to implement those in any banking environment;
- Security Testing and Vulnerability Assessment of Information Systems with appropriate tools as and when required.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, please 'Apply Online' in www.bdjobs.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: February 06, 2021