DC & SOC Monitoring Officer
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Bank/ Non-Bank Financial Institution|
|Deadline||27 January, 2021|
Position: DC & SOC Monitoring Officer (Roster duty)
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Monitoring of Data Center, especially during night and holidays.
- Monitor Data Center and SOC related services.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Minimum BSc in CSE/Engineering or MBA from reputed university with no third division in academic records.
- CCNA/RHCSA/MCSE/Java Developer/GMOB/Apps Developer Certification from renowned Institutions will get preference.
- Minimum 01 year relevant experience in Bank/Financial institution/Reputed data center solution provider.
- Experience in managing data center will be given priority.
Knowledge, Competencies & skills:
- Knowledge of network infrastructure devices i.e. routers, Switch, OLT.
- Knowledge of tools used in monitoring the network & services.
- Smart, Team player, paired with agile mindset and can-do attitude.
- Good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Very good skills in MS Office.
Job Location: Dhaka
Job Grade: Trainee Officer/Assistant Officer
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply by January 27, 2021. No hard copy of application will be accepted.