Head of Division - Cox’s Bazar & CHT Programme
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||27 February, 2021|
Plan International Bangladesh is looking for a Head of Division-Cox's Bazar & Chittagong Hill Track (CHT) Programme. The Head of Division-Cox Bazar & CHT Programme is a strategic geographic lead for programming in Cox Bazar and the CHT. S/he is responsible for coordinating and leading the development and implementation of a coherent and quality programme portfolio spanning multiple programmatic disciplines. S/he will be the focal point of Plan in Cox's Bazar and CHT represent Plan in all the key forums. S/he a member of the extended Country Management Team of Plan International Bangladesh.
The role and Scope:
- Ensure that the Cox's Bazar and CHT programme remains relevant and align with the country strategy and responds to changes in context.
- Ensure operational delivery, in-line with organisational and donor policy and procedures for the programmes within his/her role portfolio.
- Supervise and lead a team of up to 7 senior leaders including: area programme managers; technical leads; and operational leads.
- Supports the programme development & learning team during the design and planning of new prgrammes/proposals
- Play a lead role in refugee programme learning, ensuring that Plan International Bangladesh positions itself as a thought leader. This achieved through the delivery of strong programme learning and quality programme research
- Work closely with the business development team to raise the fund for the strategic area identified in the country strategy
What we're looking for
We are looking for an inspiring and dynamic leader with a minimum of 7 years senior programme management experience, out of which 5 years of humanitarian experience. In-depth knowledge of refugee and nexus programming, ideally with experience also in child protection, education and skill development, SRHR and gender transformative and inclusive strategies. Good understanding of humanitarian coordination Sound understanding of integrated development issues and critical analysis of child and youth poverty. Proven skill in programme expansion and networking with various actors including UN, INGOs, location organization, government and civil society groups.
How to apply:
To find out more details and apply visit: Head of Division-Cox's Bazar & CHT Programme and should apply online by 27 February 2021. Plan International Bangladesh is committed to ending gender inequality, and achieving a gender balanced workforce. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we will be shortlisting on an ongoing basis so would encourage early applications
We promote competitive salary, female friendly workplace, outstanding co-workers (who are respectful, professional, unbiased and easy to work with); equal opportunity that mean equal access to promotion, leadership role or incentive programme.
Plan follows an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity welcoming applications from all especially women and people living with disability.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. References will be taken and background and Anti-terrorism checks will be carried out in conformity with Plans Safeguarding policy of Children and Young People.