Quality Controller (Knit)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||13 February, 2021|
Position: Quality Controller (Knit)
- The stationed Quality Controller will be accountable for monitoring operations to ensure that they meet production standards throughout the factory manufacturing process and examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Monitor fabric approval, inventory based on Micro-Production Plan (MPP) and update AQM/QAM in case of any issues.
- Ensure the factory sends daily production update accurately to concerned merchant team.
- Work closely with factory key personnel on sampling and sewing areas to ensure delivery dates.
- Escalate exceptions and delays to QA, QAM for necessary action.
- Check size set and provide necessary comments, pattern amendments and proceed to Pre-Production Meeting (PPM) after size set approval.
- Follow up line feeding, machine set up, and mock up approval
- Ensure all line setup process controls in factory including line loading.
- Check the first bundle with factory team as per ZXY SOP and correct line to proceed bulk.
- Verify fabric quality, color, tests requirements, print, wash (embellishment) quality and placement as per tech pack and customer comments and maintain required quality levels in bulk production.
- Maintain washing standards, hand-feel, shade, test parameters of bulk production.
- Monitor QC work and train them to control quality levels
- Achieve sample quality and delivery KPI's above 95% on first time and on-time sample approval from ZXY HQ.
- Follow best practices and process control points to ensure ZXY SOP has been maintained for all orders customer grade wise.
- Check print panel for quality and placement and cutting quality (marker, relaxing, shade)
- Check factory QC records, conduct daily inline inspection and measurement check and solve production issues.
- Make sure print and embroidery (embellishment) quality, shade, hand feel and durability in bulk by conducting necessary random wash tests and daily machine calibration as per SOP.
- Conduct daily in-line, pre-final inspections, measurement checks, random test as per ZXY SOP's for all the styles.
- Raise flags on any information gap from ZXY HO, unethical behavior or encouragement from anyone in the team or factory to mishandle or bypass SOP or ship rejected or inferior quality shipments and report to respective QAM, DMQ, or GM quality.
Educational Requirements: Graduate in Textile Manufacturing / Textile Engineering from a well reputed institute
Experience Requirements: At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years relevant experience, preferable from a reputed buying office
- The applicants should have experience in the following areas: Knit, Pattern making for Knit, Quality Control/Audit, basic on printing, embroidery and washing
- The applicants should have experience in the following categories men's, ladies, children and kids wear product safety and process controls
- Should have good working experience with composite units
- Technical Requirements:
- Knowledge in textile and print will be a definite advantage
- Should have thorough knowledge about garment measurement & patterns
- Must have skills in examining and establishing proper quality operations and procedures
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships and work as a team
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bangla and English
- IT proficiency - advance level skill is a MUST in MS Office package (Specially, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadlines
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Attractive remuneration is being offered for the position
- Group life & Hospitalization insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Conveyance Allowance
- Corporate mobile ceiling
- Subsidized lunch facility at corporate Canteen
- State of the art Passion Café
- World class work environment
Application Procedure: If you feel that your qualification and experience match with our requirements, please send your CV along with the details of your current remuneration and salary expectations at [email protected] (You must mention the position title in the subject line of your email). or