Regional Sales Manager
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Not Specified|
|Deadline||31 January, 2021|
Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd. (BEOL), manufacturer and marketer of best edible oil brands in Bangladesh (i.e. Rupchanda, Fortune, King's, Meizan & Veola), is a 100% joint venture between Wilmar International Limited, Singapore and Adani Group of India. Adani Group is the leader in International Trading, Power Sector and Private Infrastructure in India, whereas Wilmar International limited is the Asia's largest agribusiness group.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
- Understand the retail environment.
- Distributor management and business plan development.
- Sales planning and visibility development.
- Team management and capacity building.
- Relationship management.
- Business Channel Development & Improve Product Supply Chain
- Market & Market Share Analysis
- BBA/MBA/Masters from any recognized University.
- 8-10 Years working experience in leading Local/ Multinational FMCG companies.
Special Skill /Training:
- Strong Leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal & communication skill in verbal & written English.
- Independent, positive attitude, highly motivated, result oriented, target driven & able to work in a fluid & fast moving environment.
Job Location: Northern (Bogura)