|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Sector||Security/Support Service|
|Deadline||28 February, 2021|
- To safeguard customers, employees and assets of hotel by executing sound security and emergency practices while reporting to the Assistant Director, Security.
- Carry out the orders and instructions of Assistant Director, Security as per hotel policy.
- Liaison with local law enforcing agencies as per hotel requirement and guidance of the Assistant Director, Security.
- Checks gates/all entry-exits and duty posts/places regularly to fully ensure proper duty by the under command guards.
- Ensures all equipment and material under the control of Security department are fully functional.
- Coordinate and supervise the duty of CCTV operators.
- Detects potential sources of security problems, safety hazards and fire hazards by maintaining surveillance of hotel.
- Maintains hotel key management procedures and ensures that all keys are accounted for.
- Completes daily log, including pertinent information from the shift.
- Responds to emergencies, co-ordinates the partial or complete evacuation of the hotel.
- At least 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 50 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Retired Seargents of Bangladesh Army
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical Allowance
- Free Uniform set
- Laundry facilities for uniform
- One duty meal
- Mobile allowance
Interested candidates to submit resume and educational, professional and retirement related documents to HR office, Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View via post or email.
E-mail address- [email protected]
Address- Radisson Blu Chattogram Bay View, S. S. Khaled road, Lalkhan Bazaar, Chattogram.