Three Bangladeshis including two brothers died from electrocution in Oman
Three Bangladeshis including two brothers died from electrocution in Oman.
The deceased were identified as Md Mostafa, 50, and Nur Hossain Nasir, 40, sons of Haji Fakhrul Islam, residents of Satashdron village and Alamgir Hossain, 35, son of Bahar Uddin, resident of Khaserhat Bazar of Subarnachar upazila in Noakhali district.
According to family sources of the victim, the incident took place on Tuesday morning (Kuwait time), reports Somoy TV.
The trio, who worked in the same company of Al Wafa city, accidentally touched live electric wire while they were working in a well and died on the spot.
Later, their bodies were retrieved from the well.
Md Ibrahim, elder brother of Mostafa and Nasir, who is also an Oman expatriate, confirmed the deaths to family members.
Ziaul Haque Talukder, officer-in-charge of Char Jabbar Police Station, said that they heard about the incident from the local chairman and member.