Shops can reopen in Delhi and buses, autos and taxis can run with limited passengers, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said on Monday.
He added that the lockdown would be extended till May 31 and markets will open on an odd-even basis but shops selling essential items can open every day, reports the NDTV.
Here is what will be allowed in the Indian capital during the lockdown:
- Taxis and cabs with two passengers, maxicabs with four passengers
- Drivers will be responsible for disinfecting before every ride
- Cars can run with two passengers
- Buses will be allowed with 20 passengers only
- Offices will be allowed
- Car pooling and sharing will not be allowed
- Two wheelers cannot have pillion riders
- All markets to open