If you are in the shopping mood, look no further! Here we have rounded up the stylish yet wearable shoes you can buy to enrich your closet. There is no such thing as too many shoes, and it is important to keep up with the latest trends. Take a look at the footwear that are always in style.
1. Women's Casual- Marie Claire Floral Heel For women
Keep up with the worldwide fall floral trend with these heels that sport bright flowers against a moody, earthy background. These heels by Marie Claire execute the trend flawlessly.
2. Women's Formal- Orion Black Kitten Heels
Kitten heels are trending again thanks to their classic look and comfortable feel. This functional, basic black pair by Orion goes with a multitude of outfits and spice up the look.
3. Men's Formal- Hush Puppies Lace-up Black SuperShoe for Men
Nothing says 'formal' better than a pair of Oxfords. These are a staple for any adult male's closet. This brand new pair of Hush Puppies comes from a specialized line, featuring triple density rebound technology, weight distribution & it is waterproof with pure leather upper.
4. Men's Casual- Ride Men's Loafer in Brown
Loafers are always in fashion. These classic casuals complement many clothing styles. Get acquainted with this swanky new pair of men's loafers by Bata. It brings a menswear classic right up to date, & it throws in just a little bit of luxe to step up your look.
• Shop for shoes in the afternoon or evening. Your feet expand during the day, so shoes that are just right in the morning will feel tight by day's end.
• When you find something you like, consider buying two or three pairs. The shoes you