Private Secretary to H.E. Ambassador (PS)
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Deadline||24 March, 2021|
- We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized Private Secretary (PS) to perform personalized administrative duties for H.E. Ambassador of Palestine Embassy in Dhaka.
- Job Location: Baridhara, Dhaka
- Full-time (9 to 5 pm)
- Responsible for handling all secretarial and coordinating activities of H.E. Ambassador.
- Draft/prepare official correspondences for the Embassy.
- Plan, manage and execute public relations and media communication.
- Responsible to inform and remind H.E. Ambassador and management staffs of necessary information, as and when required.
- Maintain registers & files and keep records relating to meeting & prepare meeting minutes.
- Ensure all daily operational functions of H.E. Ambassador and complete smoothly and efficiently.
- Day to day handling of query over telephone and secretary related jobs.
- Email correspondence with various Local Government office and private sectors.
- Maintain database on different information, reports, addresses, contracts Nos. etc.
- Handling the travel plan and travel details of H.E. Ambassador.
- Others related activities.
- Bachelor in any discipline
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Personal Secretary
- Applicants must be excellent in English both writing and speaking.
- Applicants must be quick learner and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS-Office, MS Excel, Internet usage and overall computer literacy. Proficiency in software use.
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks / projects.
- Ability to work within strict time frames.
- Must have sufficient knowledge in office management, file maintaining.
- Willing to work long hours as required.
- The applicants having experience in the relevant field will be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits